You may pay for services online by choosing either option 1 or 2 below:
1. Pay securely using Intuit PaymentNetwork:
2. Pay securely using PayPal – Click “Pay Now” below:
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), and Discover. We utilize PayPal for credit card processing. In order for you to pay with a credit card, you must have a PayPal account.
Payment Terms: Full payment is due at the time of service rendered. In the event payment is declined, client will reimburse AnyAssembly.com for any fees incurred. If payment is not forthcoming for an additional 10 days, AnyAssembly.com may elect to seek redress in court, or may turn the matter over to a collection agency, at its sole discretion.
Cash / Check (with respect, we prefer cash!)
1. Should be made payable to AnyAssembly.com
2. Be sure that it is written for the correct amount and that it is written correctly.
3. We cannot accept a post-dated check.
4. If it is returned by the bank unpaid, there is a $55 fee; after two are returned, you must use cash, money orders, or cashiers checks when making payment to the AnyAssembly.com.
5. We are happy to accept checks, but we do ask that your check displays the following information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Driver’s License or SSN number. If you choose not to provide this information, we may not be able to accept your check.
Credit Card Payments – How it works?
We offer payment by credit card, as a convenience for our customers. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB Credit Cards, and PayPal. The non-refundable convenience fee for credit cards payments is only 5%.
If you decide to pay by credit card, the 5% convenience fee will be reflected in the total amount charged to your credit card. Minimum Credit Card payment is $150. In order to use PayPal to pay for an order, customers must first obtain an official AnyAssembly.com quoted price.
NOTE: PayPal payments received for orders that do not comply with the above will be delayed or denied. AnyAssembly.com reserves the right to extend to or deny Customers the privilege of paying by credit card at any time, for any purchase.